Monday 10 October 2011

Welcome to Mooshie!

Welcome everyone who visits mooshie! The place where you can get designer or inspired designer clothes at affordable price!

I am a girl who loves buying clothes (who doesn't?) the thing is my wardrobe no longer fits in so many clothes and I would like to clear my wardrobe for more clothes! So, this is your chance of getting them at affordable price! Besides that, I love to buy clothes from UK, US, Australia, I have bought lotsa clothes from brands like ASOS, River Island, Topshop, Supre, Valleygirl, Bardot and so on. Needless to say, you are not gonna want to miss this very chance of getting them!

Taking this golden opportunity, i would like to specially thank to my bestie, Samantha Ong for the lovely logo. Lovely, isn't it? Stay tuned if you are interested, she might be creating her blog shop soon.

P/s I only sell clothes that are in good quality, some of them are brand new, and some of them had been worn for one time!

Stay tuned!

X.O.X.O
Mooshie